The St John’s Dental Practice is located in the Heart of Birmingham’s financial & shopping districts. Our patients are diverse, if you live or work in the city our central location and extended opening hours make us an obvious choice. Many patients commute from outside the city and find us easily in less than a 5 minute walk from New Street, Moor Street or Snow Hill train stations.
Every time you contact us or visit, you will be sure to experience our five star services. We take our time to listen to you and ensure we understand your goals and current concerns (read our testimonials). We want to help you achieve not only a healthy mouth but also a happy one.
Our dentists have advanced high levels of training and decades of experience to ensure that every available treatment option is offered to you in our practice.
St John’s Dental Practice has been established in 1965. Our highly experienced team of dentists and hygienists constantly strive to provide the best treatment available using the most up to date tried and tested technology. This is provided in the most comfortable and relaxing environment.
We are a happy caring team of professionals working together to achieve the goals and exceed the expectations of our patients. We go the extra mile to listen, plan and provide outstanding dentistry and we take pride in using materials sourced from reputable companies.
At St John’s we are a dedicated team who provide a comprehensive range of treatment, which include Aesthetics, Implants, Emergency Service and the provision of lifelong care that caters for your needs.
The final preparations to welcoming you back are underway and the Team is looking forward to seeing you again. Your safety is our top priority and we are planning a phased return starting with urgent treatment and assessment. This will mean that there will be a transition where protocols will change according to the up to date guidance. The following are part of the first phase guidance
1. The week before any previously booked appointment you must contact us to confirm the details of that appointment .
2. Timings will be staggered to reduce patient waiting
3. You will be required to complete a Covid status declaration and have your temperature taken.
4. Fully charge your phone, hydrate , visit the toilet and minimise personal belongings before setting off
5. Call 10 minutes prior to entering the building (we want to minimise the paths that cross)
6. Don’t bring friends or family members or children that do not have an appointment, Social distancing will be much easier for us to coordinate if the numbers are restricted.
7. We are trialling payment as you arrive, this will mean that future amendments might be required but it will smooth your flow through the practice.
8. Please avoid cash or cheque payments the best payment methods are apple / google pay however card payments and BACS are also fine
9. We love to catch up but right now is not the time. We will ask you to leave the practice once your appointment has finished. Social distancing will be much easier for us to coordinate if we can prepare for the next patient to enter the building.
Please look for the additional and updated guidance.
Dr Rob Tennet
The StJohns Dental Practice